1. How to Win Enemies and Make People Hate You by Fail Carnegie
2. Think and Grow Rice by Napoleon Paddy-Field
3. The 13 Habits of Highly Ineffective People by Stephen R. Sole
4. Men Are From Ars, Women Are From Uranus by John Gay
5. I'm Not OK, You're Not OK by Thomas A. Hole
6. Awaken the Monster Within by Tim Bobbins
7. Unlimited Problems, also by Tim Bobbins
8. Unleash the Problems Within, by ... Tim Bobbins
9. The Not-so-Secret Law of Attraction by Oprah Byrne
10. 60 Ways to Feel Miserable by the amazing Lynda Fields
11. In Praise of Fast by Carl Benz
12. Tomato Soup for the Soul by J. Heinz
What are your favourite "pop psychology" books?
Write a comment below!
Subscribe to the www.youdolife.com blog!